SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
About the Role
Strizze is on the hunt for an amazing Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst supports business decision and strategy initiatives by preparing forecast and profitability analyses, compiling and analyzing financial or operational data, developing departmental budgets and variance analyses, and assists in overall controlling activities.
- Develop, maintain, document and improve upon complex financial models for forecasting and budgeting purposes with an emphasis on sales and gross margin.
- Coordinate information gathering with Finance and Accounting for financial reports, analyses and presentations to aid in the decision-making process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders in developing departmental budgets; manage communication with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure budgets are in line with overall company strategies.
- Identify opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting and budgeting procedures, and exploits those opportunities through implementation.
- Perform on-going analysis of budgetary status and impact of supplemental needs and requests, prepare periodic and ad hoc analyses of Budget/Forecast versus Actual for revenue and expenses, prepare and maintain supporting documentation.
- Develop various ad hoc analyses and presentations to evaluate the financial impact on the business.
- Work cooperatively with other disciplines and accept direction from supervisors.
- Prepare management reports for senior management.
- Run reports and queries data using Company’s financial package to collect information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar.
- 5+ years relevant experience (e-commerce or retail a plus).
- Exceptional financial modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and synthesize findings into impactful recommendations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with individuals across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Ability to clearly define problems, identify solutions, and independently partner with operations to execute performance-improvement initiatives.
- Sound business judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated team-builder, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other individuals and disciplines.
- Innovative style with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Employee Discount
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Catered lunches and company parties
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Fun and friendly culture that promotes work-life balance