NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA
About the Role
The E-Commerce Assistant Manager will interact mostly with merchandising functions to manage all product configurations with content, web creative production coordination and improve customer experience to maximize conversion.
- Create and support online marketing strategy and own user testing for site wide marketing campaigns, email offers and refreshes.
- Work directly with internal creative team, owning briefings for new product launches, seasonal & promotional content to live across marketing channels and across the site.
- Assist the point person at the brand responsible for all lower funnel direct response advertising. Work directly with external search, social, and affiliate agencies to ensure KPI goals are attained.
- Conduct final user testing and quality assurance processes on all new pages, applications, e- mails, offer codes and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high-quality user experience.
- Develop and implement all email marketing programs and manage growth and maintenance of consumer database for both brand sites; continually seek ways to optimize email campaigns.
- Develop database segmentation plans to maximize ROI and engagement while minimizing opt- outs.
- Maintenance of offer/email calendar strategy .
- Assist in the analysis of email campaigns and email optimization opportunities.
- Work with legal to finalize all email disclaimers and obtain final sign off.
- Maintain and update library of email campaigns.
- Work with content team to create email campaigns and site assets to support email campaigns.
- Work with email provider to launch new technologies to improve communication relevancy.
- Conduct final user testing and quality assurance processes on all new email pages, emails, and offer codes to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high-quality user experience.
- Notify team of changes that affect email/content/merchandising strategy.
- Monitor customer feedback to gather information on changes necessary to site.
- Communicate ongoing elements of site with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. marketing managers, email team/customer service, operations). Notifying the teams of new promotions, changes to marketing calendar and updates from brand.
- Maintain and distribute the team calendar and promo calendar up to date and letting the team know of any changes.
- Work with senior team members to resolve escalated Customer Service issues.
- Collect, organize and analyze data on consumer behavior, site performance, inventory, offer codes, surveys and domain sales. Provide consistent timely reports with key learnings and summary of recommendations.
- Perform analysis on product selling to aid in merchandising strategy.
- Maintain on-site search workbench to ensure products are found and consumers are given the best possible user experience.
- Assist the Director of E-Commerce with adhoc tasks and executive requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce, business, or related field
- 4+ years of Apparel E-Commerce related experience
- Strong understanding of the digital media world, including Google and Facebook advertising, KPIs, targeting, best practices, and best-in-class content
- Highly detail oriented, with a strong ability to multi-task. Embraces both big picture objectives and follows-through on details
- Ability to manage timeline and to manage internal project resources
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
- Positive, committed attitude
- Web usability, User Experience, QA testing, and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Employee Discount.
- Full health care coverage.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- 401k Match.
- Catered lunches and company parties.
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Fun and friendly culture