Accounts Payable Accountant
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT
LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for managing the overall health of AP related balance sheet accounts, provide detailed monthly KPI reporting to management, speak to any variances. This role will also manage AP’s Vendor Master Data, associated analytics and annual 1099 reporting.
This individual must be a highly organized, self-starter, work independently and quickly adapt to changing business requirements. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple process areas and work closely with cross functional teams within the Strizze organization.
- Own and manage all Accounts Payable KPI reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Continue to refine, define various KPIs as they become relevant or material as the business changes
- Perform monthly AP balance sheet reconciliations, disposition any reconciling items and speak to any variances found
- Own and manage the Vendor Master records in Netsuite including vendor adds/changes, associated analysis while maintaining key controls
- Ability to extrapolate vendors subject to 1099 reporting, extrapolate associated payments and ensure data integrity to perform annual 1099 reporting using Sovos
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis, reporting and special projects (e.g. leading large scale projects, root cause analysis etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required, Accounting degree preferred or equivalent established work experience
- 4-5 years of Accounts Payable experience with an emphasis on GL activities or as an AP Accountant or similar
- 2-3 years of General Accounting experience or intermediate level exposure
- Must have experience with Procure-to-Pay tools a plus such as Ariba or Coupa, Apparel invoice processing a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level excel and established experience with heavy data lifting, reporting and the ability to render the information into a digestible/presentation format
- Ability to create presentations independently and speak to its contents
- Ability to work well with others in team environment as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks/initiatives, and multi-task responsibilities
- Employee Discount
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Catered lunches and company parties
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Fun and friendly culture that promotes work-life balance